NO. The Bevv UPS account that you are provided is for the Bevv platform only, for Bevv transactions through its compliance engine, and that is all. If you would like a UPS account for other reasons you will need to reach out to UPS independently. You are responsible for charges made to the Bevv UPS account outside of Bevv.
Can I use my Bevv UPS account outside of Bevv?
- Do we need licenses to ship beer and cider out of state?
Next Article in Topic
- Can I operate on your platform if I am not am not in the United States?
Previous Article in Topic
- How to register and set up a vendor account on Bevv?
- What is Bevv?
- Why should I use Bevv and why not do this myself?
- Bevv short form FAQ - Most asked questions --- answered.
- Why do I need to add my date of birth (DOB) and first and last name in the billing tab of our account?
- How to add or delete a product on Bevv?