Bevv offers the following features as an all-in-one solution...
- Local on-demand delivery out 10+ miles from the taproom for most urban/populated areas from the taproom, direct-to-consumer
- We offer pre-order and in-store pickup
- We offer carrier service with major logistics partners
- We offer an integrated e-commerce solution directly into your website (with additional features you can't get anywhere - i.e. embedded product display)
- We offer a marketplace for new consumer discovery, Bevv
- We provide a single page website subdomain for easy selling that includes all products, about you, social links, location, phone, hours of operation, etc. - why have a consumer navigate your website since most information is already found in the sidebar of all search engines?
- Full compliance and cross grid check assuring consumers and vendors are able to transact legally
- Full taxation including alcohol tax if applicable with our integrated partner, Shipcompliant
- Mix and match products at different prices (if avail in singles, etc.)
- API integration with logistics partners for immediate label generation and printing
- SMS and email notifications for all orders
- Instant payment with no invoicing or lag with Stripe
- Beer(product)-of-the-month clubs for vendors to have their own club memberships (coming soon)
I don't see why a vendor would want to try and re-produce everything above. Especially once the gates open for interstate delivery from a compliance perspective. Vendors have their own compliance grid with Bevv.
My question is as follows: Why would you want to expend the time and resources to recreate what we are offering you?